Services Functional Nutritional Therapy, Instructional Cooking Adventures, & Wellness Coaching
Functional Nutritional Therapy
Nutritionally-rooted conversations about your eating habits and how they impact your mood, health, and overall wellbeing
Sessions can be scheduled in half-hour increments lasting from 30mins to 90mins
Pricing starts at $50
Instructional Cooking Adventures
The perfect combination of a personal chef, one-on-one cooking lessons, and multiple nutritional consultations all in one!
Each Cooking Adventure includes:
- A consultation of approximately one-hour or less to prepare and plan
- A specific shopping list of ingredients for you to purchase
- Roughly two-hours of cooking, focused on custom-created recipes just for you
Will build your culinary confidence in your comfort zone!
Pricing starts at $250
I work with men & women of all ages, virtually and in-home (for local cooking classes only in the Raleigh, NC area)
Common topics discussed:
- Mood stability support
- Stress support
- Disordered eating patterns and Emotional Eating
- Hormone balancing, including fertility, prenatal, post-partum, and menopause
- Gut biome balancing
- Insulin sensitivity
- Immune dysfunction/ autoimmune activity
- Labwork analysis
- Vitamin and supplement recommendations
*Value pricing is available with advance payment and scheduling.
To best care for you and respect your time and mine, recurring late-notice cancellations due to non-emergent circumstances will result in an inconvenience fee.
“You don’t have to cook fancy or complicated masterpieces—just good food from fresh ingredients.”